1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

UPDATE~!!!
7/08/08
Not much. Feel freee to state your opinions
I got my windows tint - 35% front 5% rear.
i put on my JDM visors
and lastly i installed the kouki altezza grill. ( basically stock grill w/ altezza emblem)
lastly a random picture of how hot my car was.

^^ on the right side is my gf btw haha. and the pandas on the tow hook is from her ha!

Secret Santa get together. 12/05/08

The yellow Rsx i just randomly parked next to and i figured hey picture opportunity.
The 02 BO is a fellow my.is member not sure the name but i ran into him while headin to best buy. i was surprised when i first saw the car because i saw the altezza taillight covers.
Then the rest of the pictures are from a secret santa gathering with my group of friends (project panda) the decals you will see are in the works not a final piece. and don't mind the transformer decal. he just likes transformers a lot haha.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
its basically bone Stock. Got the car about month and a half ago. let me know what you think

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. im actually wondering what are some less pricey yet worth it mods that i can do.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice GGP. Where you located?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how many miles and how much did you get it for?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice GGP. Where you located?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how many miles and how much did you get it for?
uhh NorCal this dude had alot of commuter miles about 1247xx miles and i got it for about 12k

·
Registered
827 Posts
nice ggp!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts