Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are bringing in the new year with a brand new website. Please visit www.prolexperformance.com and let us know what you think by posting your comments here. We will be bring some exiting new products to the market this year!
Happy New Year from the staff at PLP!
Mike

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
New site looks awesome. I like the new layout. Good job.

I went looking there last week for any updated "Holiday Specials". Any more discount prices/sales in the near future?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
new site IS sweet!

the only thing that needs to be changed (IMO) is the products section...too small for comparisons, pics, etc

·
Registered
233 Posts
How come the front and rear strut bars are cheaper on there site than .Net store?

ProLex store: $574.70
IS300Net. store: $589.99

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
lexusaltezza said:
IS Pilot said:
We are bringing in the new year with a brand new website. Please visit www.prolexperformance.com and let us know what you think by posting your comments here. We will be bring some exiting new products to the market this year!
Happy New Year from the staff at PLP!
Mike
Can you give us any hints as to what some of these products are?
Yeah. There's been some talk going around about something called "Power Pipes."

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
kaidoy021 said:
How come the front and rear strut bars are cheaper on there site than .Net store?

ProLex store: $574.70
IS300Net. store: $589.99
Maybe its because theyre direct so no middle man fees while the .NET store is an outside retailer who has to make a profit? I dont know.

But support .NET. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.