Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I just got my IS back from XERD ..... they have had it for the last few weeks and have been doing some prototyping on various parts for our cars.

Here is what they prototyped:

XERD 3" Exhaust System ( For Turbo Cars )

XERD 2 1/2" System (For all Models )

XERD Turbo Kit ...... yes thats right another turbo kit for the market :p

I currently have the 3" Exhaust on (really nice system) with their Headers and Race Pipe .... its a bit loud right now, but remember its just the prototype ... the production model will have another resinator on it and the 3" system is really made for Turbo Cars (say to work with their turbo kit). The whole set up is awsome and on on the freeway all I can say is dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnn! :eek: car bones out! Both Exhausts and the Turbo kit are planned to be released before the end of the year ..... I'll keep you posted on the process. :wink:

·
Registered
404 Posts
You gotta be Kidding me right?........................Hello Mr. Eyal 02 Sims please or you just gonna keep PISSING on the people that bought ur previous stuff or what man? :pissed: :shame:

Justin

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
M3This said:
aznxdragon30 said:
eyal told me abt the prototypes, but i want to see numbers first.. and im waiting on my 02 sims also...
I too am waiting on the O2 but he was out of stock and shoul be getting them in soon.
im abt to just order from anothe website...
need to get my car running

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I gave up on the 02 sims, i ORDERED my xerd headers and racepipe last december, got them at the end of march. And till this day, no 02 sims nor gasket etc :lol: eyal doesn't know what customer service means.

·
Registered
31 Posts
no kidding eh.. they seem to have some decent products but no customer relation what so ever.. ive heard some horor stories heh and will propably not deal with xerd myself, just cuz of that, even if they have great products.

·
Registered
908 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember when I went to go and pick up my gasket from Eyal personally, and he asked me if he could use my car for a turbo project....I still remember how hard I laughed... so how long has Eyal had your car for, and check out your odometer when IF you get your car back....you don't think your car was actually just sitting in a shop the whole time do you?

goodluck

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
You are a brave MoFO for sure.... hope he's giving you a reach around while he's screwin' ya :crazy:

mabey you are the lucky one, & all will be ok......

why are dudes dissing sh*t thats not even out yet?
you gotta be kidding right....??? :roll:

I for one am just SURE i'll be getting My FREE exhaust.......Just like EYAL promised me...& all of us who waited 6-8 months for our headers..:roll:

I'm holding my breath.....

THEN,...we NEVER get the O2 sims that was supposed to come with the header like he said we would.........of course when they FINALLY "came in", & he made a big deal of posting they were in.......he must only have ordered a few of them i guess cus he says he told me he was all out of them" in literally DAYS after his post, & "ALL of the ones he had went out Immediately to the 1st buyers of the header" Nore are coming soon...
(that was 2-3 months ago).................. this is after 6-8 months of us all waiting for them, All the while knowing he had 20 + customers waiting on them & he only orders a few, not NEARLY enough to cover all of us,...???
.... & then, strangely enuff for WEEKS after they all "were mailed out" i posted asking if ANYONE has recieved theirs.... & NOT ONE HEADER CUSTOMER FROM .NET EVER posted that they recieved their O2 sim from XERD...

What a fucking Joke.... i hope it all works out for you ... but that guy has burned MANY MANY MANY bridges here & destroyed any good will he generated initially by just plain & simply fucking people over, in littlke ways...a little here & a little there...& ignoring our pleas for only what he promised & what we PAID FOR...........

Now... his shit is getting discounted at the store ... gee wonder why :roll: .. .guess no one is BUYING the shit cuz he burned too many people & their rep is toast....... just look at the For sale forums the last 3 months...at leaast 4 -5 headers selling & race pipes too, a couple a month....

too bad really the company & stuff had SUCH potential but they pissed it all away with shit service & almost TOTAL disregard for us & what he promised us & what WE PAID for that we NEVER RECIEVED.
:x :x :pissed:

I will be VERY surprised if ANYone who is a regular here actually seriously considers giving them them ANY money for new products after they burned SOO many of us & destroyed any trust we might have had...

One would usually assume that the customers for a Turbo kit would probably be the same customers who initially dropped $$ for the Race pipe & headers etc..... We are the people who will upgrade over time as the speed jones gets a good bite on us.... & as such, if you are planning to offer more products you should consider taking DAMN good care of your customers so as they WANT to come back & buy your next upgrade.... that was how it worked with the header..... those of us posting raves on the race pipe generated SOO much interest they sold the shit outta them...& when the header came out, many of us just JUMPED on it asap.... even thought Cracks were starting to appear in the facade with many complaints on the Race pipe delivery delays etcetc... but still we trusted, & paid......& waited...... the whole story is a textbook lesson on how to alienate your once loyal & trusting customer base in a few short Months.

..with all the other reputable options out there... i would drive my car to fuking TEXAS, FLORIDA or even MASS to get a turbo before i'll let that sheister touch my fukin' car again

they seem to have some decent products but no customer relation what so ever.. ive heard some horor stories heh and will propably not deal with xerd myself, just cuz of that, even if they have great products.

just 'bout says it all right there....

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you & about 20 other people... :pissed:

such ridiculous bullshit... i'm SURE he'll find MANY people ready to plop down their 5g for 90% of the kit neede dto actually RUN the car :roll:

I am sorry to say I gave up on this joker & luckily DanielM bought 2 & found he only needed 1 so i got the spare.. .once my car is back i also get to emininate the CE light... FINALLY.. .HOORAY!!!

PM daniel for the source i think it was like 50 + bux retail... & remember ya only need one....

Think EYAl will reimburse me/us for the additional cost we now have to incur to get that little POS that was supposed to be included in the price of the header...??

:eek: :x

Yeah RRRIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT :roll:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.