Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these and looks pretty clean...Very Different....

Ur Welcome! lol
-Matt

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
T Man said:
That "lip" spoiler hangs way too far over the rear of the car. Other than that, it's ok.
that's a breakfast bar. Pull up a stool, and order something or get outta my cafe. :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
952 Posts
hey lol thats my friends car...you can see him in the first pic...top left corner in the gray and black shirt. If you want info on that kit...he had it custom done here in Houston. Look him up at Asaa Racing. They are on Long Point, close to Gessner. Han young is his name.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
It's hard to really see whats going on there but it looks extreme. The front bumper looks kinda nasty. Love the rims tho

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
mr who said:
It's hard to really see whats going on there but it looks extreme. The front bumper looks kinda nasty. Love the rims tho
if I'm not mistaken, that's the Top Gun front bumper. VIS makes it I think.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
UnVme said:

Ur Welcome! lol
-Matt
Looks mean, but can it run?
I'd rather have a fast IS, then a wide body IS that people think is fast but when tested, is found lacking...

·
Registered
458 Posts
the front kinda screams "350Z!!!" at me....anyone else think this?

·
Registered
952 Posts
rllinghardis300 said:
UnVme said:

Ur Welcome! lol
-Matt
Looks mean, but can it run?
I'd rather have a fast IS, then a wide body IS that people think is fast but when tested, is found lacking...
its used for shows...showcased in the showroom of his shop. Nothing major done to the engine...just a bunch of bolt on's.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- looks tight, MINUS the chrome

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
[/quote] its used for shows...showcased in the showroom of his shop. Nothing major done to the engine...just a bunch of bolt on's.[/quote]

In that case, it does look menacing..

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- this one looks better:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Isnt that just a flared out TopGun Kit? it looks ok but i never liked TopGun and I think that Spolier Screams BlackWidow Civic :lol:

OVerall I give him a thumbsup for effort in my unforgiving book. Wheels look tight. Chrome is hot.... Im kinda gettin tired of the sophisticated riceboy racer look everyone seems to think is soooooooo it.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Isnt that just a flared out TopGun Kit? it looks ok but i never liked TopGun and I think that Spolier Screams BlackWidow Civic :lol:

OVerall I give him a thumbsup for effort in my unforgiving book. Wheels look tight. Chrome is hot.... Im kinda gettin tired of the sophisticated riceboy racer look everyone seems to think is soooooooo it.
- yea, but chrome is too... bling bling, at MOST silver....

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
You are right, but I really like those choice of chrome wheels for the IS300.
- are those black headlights??? if they are, doesn't match the wheels OR the rear tails...

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
dut said:
BigDaddyRich said:
You are right, but I really like those choice of chrome wheels for the IS300.
- are those black headlights??? if they are, doesn't match the wheels OR the rear tails...
thse are the JDM duh 8)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts