Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as I said before - Thanks Charles! (isman) He's an excellent guy to do business with. 8)
DTMotorwerks rolled my fenders and put them on for me.

WORK VS with a polished lip!
18x18.5 in the rear, 18x7.5 front
255/35/18 rear, 225/40/18 front

--Some of the later pics the car/wheels aren't so clean, but I wanted to post some more anyways!! :crazy: :D
(My photo skills are pretty poor, but I'm working on it!!)

A few more pics...and one "darker" one. 8)

--my favorite!--

--A dark one I took tonight--

--from the mini-meet--

·
Registered
173 Posts
very nice man!

Do you mind telling me what rims are they and the tires spec.? Also did you lower you car?

Keep up the good work.... :p

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wowcrazy said:
very nice man!

Do you mind telling me what rims are they and the tires spec.? Also did you lower you car?

That's the Ltuned bodykit w/ Ltuned springs. (lowered ~ 1")
WORK VS wheels...thankyou Charles!

·
Registered
173 Posts
bk9 said:
wowcrazy said:
very nice man!

That's the Ltuned bodykit w/ Ltuned springs. (lowered ~ 1")
WORK VS wheels...thankyou Charles!
Are those 18" wheels??

P.S. Add a spoiler if not already done. :wink:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Wheels look good Bro. The shot that you took that pic makes that back wheel look sweet. Congrats again man, post some more pics of the car with the new wheels.

Justin

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mr who said:
Nice wheels. A tad on the boring side, but still clean and classy.
I resemble that remark. :lol:
I agree that they're "clean and classy" though! :D

!Edit!

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Congrats Bryan on the wheel. They look clean and Old School JDM. Don't think you're going to find another guy with another set of those wheels. As mentioned to you before, I've grown attached to those wheels being that it was featured in Super Street and my Auto Week articles. But nontheless, I know you'll truly enjoy those wheels as I did going with that rare JDM clean look. Take good care of them, and show them your full size WORK spare also :wink: . Take care.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
isman said:
Congrats Bryan on the wheel. They look clean and Old School JDM. Don't think you're going to find another guy with another set of those wheels. As mentioned to you before, I've grown attached to those wheels being that it was featured in Super Street and my Auto Week articles. But nontheless, I know you'll truly enjoy those wheels as I did going with that rare JDM clean look. Take good care of them, and show them your full size WORK spare also :wink: . Take care.
Thanks Charles. Give me some time...maybe you'll see them in a magazine again one day? :wink:
I'm gonna' wait until after the holidays, but for $125, I'll have a "perfect" full-size spare! 8)

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
Hey Brian,

Looking good bro!!!!

IF you live in the neighborhood where the pics were taken, then I want to hang with you rich boy :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BigJoeD said:
Hey Brian,

Looking good bro!!!!

IF you live in the neighborhood where the pics were taken, then I want to hang with you rich boy :lol: :lol:
haha, nope. I live in the "neighborhood" of the 1st pic.
(those are apartments, lol).

btw, we've missed you! You better make it to the next one! 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.