Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got her washed so I figured I'd take some quick pics. This is my first Lexus and I have to say between the looks and the performance this is hands down the best car I've ever owned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, you can actually buy them from the dealer like this but I told them that I would only buy the car if they swapped out the stock ones for these

·
Registered
81 Posts
damn...haha, thats what i shoulda done too. I wasn't thinking. I looks interesting. I guess it would have to grow on you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Any extra costs getting these straight from the dealer?
I bet they charge an a$$ load for it. You should be able to take it into any wheel shop and ask them to do it. What they will do is unmount the tire, take the rims to go get painted with regular paint or they can get them powder coated, and then they remount the tire and install.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looking pretty good. Can you back up and post a picture of the entire car? Thanks!

I am actually thinking of getting mine powder coated into a similar color.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Not my taste but look aggressive. What did you owned prior to the Lexus?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Not a fan of the black on white, if they had a chrome lip I think it'd look better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bet they charge an a$$ load for it. You should be able to take it into any wheel shop and ask them to do it. What they will do is unmount the tire, take the rims to go get painted with regular paint or they can get them powder coated, and then they remount the tire and install.
Any idea how much this'll cost? i'm thinking about getting new rims in the future, but as of now, if it's not too expensive, i could see myself getting my stock rims coated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts