Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just wanted to let all the Canadian members know that i have opened my own wheel and tire business named eighty-eight wheels and tires. I do not have a store front as of yet but basically working from home untill i find a proper place to setup which should only take a couple of weeks or so.

well if you want any wheels email me at [email protected] and i'll be sure to get back to you with a price.

company list
Auto-Couture, Iforged, MRR, Jline, &Swiss, Klass, Marion, Work, Hamann, Axis, Armano, Tork, American Racing, XIX, Konig, Enkei, TIS, OZ racing, BBS, ASA, ALT, Foose, DUB, Motegi racing, MHT, Gram lights and soon to have a bunch more

thanks
Andrew

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
i just wanted to let all the Canadian members know that i have opened my own wheel and tire business named eighty-eight wheels and tires. I do not have a store front as of yet but basically working from home untill i find a proper place to setup which should only take a couple of weeks or so.

we if you want any wheels email me at [email protected] and i'll be sure to get back to you with a price.

thanks
Andrew
Is it just me or does this sound kind of shaddy?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what sounds shaddy? if you have a problem about weather or not my business exist don't buy anything...i was told i should post up in here by crester because he thought it would help my business get started...i have plenty of people on here that know me on here you can ask any of them....

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
zerokarma... boo5t3ed has come out to meets before. He's legit. He's just letting people know about a new venture of his.

He didn't post up a price/product list because I told him the forum didn't allow "free" advertising.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Just because he doesn't have high rep or posts doesnt make him shady. Andrew was really helpful with info when I was looking into an SC a few months ago. If you don't want to order from him, then don't. No need to piss in his wheaties.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Same like btorok and Crester. I've met Andrew and he's a very nice guy. He's really into his Lexus and by opening up this shop is a help to the GTA Lexus community. Don't go and judge a business venture just because it's posted here. It's posted here to help us out.

I've heard Andrew as even nice enough to take people out for rides in his boosted Lexus. If Crester & I both can vouch.... trust me, there's nothing shady about this.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
How much for a set of Enkei RPF1 17x9 +35?
Looking to buy a set near the end of winter...

Thankyou~

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I also had a chance to meet him seems like a nice fellow.hell anyone who boost is300 can't be that bad anyway

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
boot5t3d CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW VENTURE!!!

i am really happy for you and i wish you all the best!

ive never meet you before but ill take the feed back from the rest and go with the nice guy description. and anyone that DOES boost there IS is OOOKAY with me!.

That kinda sucks that you cant post up price and shit cause of FREE advertising..but i thought we are a family here!?!!? we should be able to see these prices and get some type of special my.is Discount!!

Do you have a website?

Well once again good luck, i look forward to meeting up with you in the next IS meet, and coming down to see your shop. Eighty Eight sounds like a really cool name, do you have a logo yet?

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
Wish you did business in California, i would help you out!

......... by purchasing!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
boot5t3d CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW VENTURE!!!

i am really happy for you and i wish you all the best!

ive never meet you before but ill take the feed back from the rest and go with the nice guy description. and anyone that DOES boost there IS is OOOKAY with me!.

That kinda sucks that you cant post up price and shit cause of FREE advertising..but i thought we are a family here!?!!? we should be able to see these prices and get some type of special my.is Discount!!

Do you have a website?

Well once again good luck, i look forward to meeting up with you in the next IS meet, and coming down to see your shop. Eighty Eight sounds like a really cool name, do you have a logo yet?

hey Crown i don't have a boosted IS. but i have a boosted GS...yeah i would post up prices since MRR just a couple sets on checp right now but i don't want this thread to get shut down or anything...basically this email was just to inform everyone that my business started and a shop will soon be up along with the website. And don't worry guys i'll give discounts to all Lexus owners. The logo has been designed already i'm getting a sign made its basically (2) 8's sides ways overlapping each other.

well i guess it would be good to let everyone know the brands of wheels i have. So i have Iforged, Jline, Work, Hamann, MRR, XIX, American Racing, Auto-Couture, and Tork. Others are on the way don't worry i'll have a huge list in a couple of days i'm just waiting for some of their pricing lists and books.
So if you want any wheels of the brands mentioned send me an email @ [email protected] also put somewhere on the email you are from my.is

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would also like to thank all you guys for the nice words...make sure you remind me next time and the coffee will be on me...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
POST THE LOGO!!

that sounds cool!

·
Registered
962 Posts
mmmm i'd be interested in some j-lines.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts