Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
mr who said:
AltezzaBob said:
i posted these pictures to people on a earlier post in december.
I must've missed it. Got a link?
I'm TDY in a class right now (Temporary Duty) i can't get to my laptop . but i can send you direct pictures of them, in bronze, gunmetal and silver. I have the first pictures that were taken of them by a friend that works at Axis in Santa Fe.

If anyone in the So Cal area that has interest in them HIGHLY and no BS, i can try to help you out in with a deal on the Hiro's.

They are helping out IS300 and S2K owners with problems of clearance with wide rims/tires and 19" diameter.

SO hopefully Axis will back that these won't have clearance issues..

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Maybe I'll update my Axis. From the looks of the spoke design you its fittment may be similar to the Milano. which will require spacer or shaving front caliper just slightly.

But we are only talking about 3mm. so it may clear brake Caliper.

so you can try a 18/19 stagger combo this time with HIRO.. Milano and strictly 19" only.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
If anyone in the So Cal area that has interest in them HIGHLY and no BS, i can try to help you out in gettin a promo deal in the Hiro's.
Also you must own a IS300 or S2000 for a promo. For out of state, its too difficult for a promo. I'll have to see.

Xen-i'm going to try to work it out for you.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
If anyone in the So Cal area that has interest in them HIGHLY and no BS, i can try to help you out in gettin a promo deal in the Hiro's.
Also you must own a IS300 or S2000 for a promo. For out of state, its too difficult for a promo. I'll have to see.

Xen-i'm going to try to work it out for you.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.