Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
yup i agree, i think u should get some CF eyelids, CF hood and other CF items to complete the CF scene
wrh3 said:
Thanks :) It matches my VIS grille perfect, pictures really don't do carbon fiber justice. With CF you either love it or you hate it :wink:

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
yup i agree, i think u should get some CF eyelids, CF hood and other CF items to complete the CF scene
wrh3 said:
Thanks :) It matches my VIS grille perfect, pictures really don't do carbon fiber justice. With CF you either love it or you hate it :wink:

hehehe you WOULD say that wouldnt you my CF lovin bro!!!

my sentiments eggzactly

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
edgy said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:
wrh3 said:

hehehe you WOULD say that wouldnt you my CF lovin bro!!!

my sentiments eggzactly
correction, CF SELLIN bro.. lol

looks good tho

·
Registered
47 Posts
nothing better than seeing a hot blonde next to a silver is!!!!!!!
dont know about the cf front lip spoiler, not my taste.
but if you throw on a cf hood and cf spoiler and maybe a cf roof spoiler that would be tight. hey and also look into getting a valentine one radar. my friend has one it is so amazing. it is so accurate and gives you so much reaction time, not to mention the arrows. plan on getting one myself very shortly

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jdcis300: A V1 is my next planned purchase, before or after my HID foglight upgrade :)

jdm_altezza02: Tweaking.....As with the VIS grille you have to drill your own mounting holes, it is pretty evident where they need to be from the mold marks. The middle front ones lined up with the bumper cover holes but not the screw pieces on the junky underliner that Lexus gives us. I drilled some small holes forward of the large ones in the plastic scew pieces there and used longer screws, no big deal. The pieces on the side did not quite fit flush enough to the fender for me so with some rubber vacuum line tucked between the spoiler ends and the inside of the fender I was able to pressure fit the pieces flush, again not a big deal. I am used to fiberglass pieces usually requiring a little work to fit to my liking, there are some pieces that do fit perfectly (I've heard) but the cost is significantly more and they don't come in carbon fiber :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.