Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals! My name is Mat and we (Automax Service) just joined my.is as a vendor. We are located in Tustin (Jamboree and the 5 FWY) and have been doing service and repair on Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, and Volvo for over 20 years. About 6 years ago we began servicing and repairing Lexus vehicles. This past year, we launched our Online Store to debut the FlyAudio Multimedia GPS System. We are looking to expand our store include more products for the 2nd generation IS. So, what would you guys like to see offered? F-sport? Suspension setups? Brakes? Tire/wheel packages?

Let me know what you guys are interested in. If anyone is local to Orange County, come on by and say hello!

It's great to be here!

Mat

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
sell some first gen is stuff for cheap, sponsor my car with an aem standalone, buy a dyno, have it tuned for me, and you got a deal. i will throw your name in every other sentence i speak, not to mention at the track once a month, at least... search my name in the go faster forum, and look at what i have. i have only one sponsor, which i have considered dropping due to poor support. all parts and work on the car have been paid for and done by me. hook it up. please, god please. i need it, and lots here know i deserve it. i am going through my second broken back, and after finishing my car once, and not being happy with it, i went to go with a turbo setup, and bam, broken back again, now im really screwed with little income. i need help to get it running again so i can go straight fast, throw it sideways once in a while, and see what it can do at buttonwillow. its not the prettiest car in the world, but i love her....

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
sell some first gen is stuff for cheap, sponsor my car with an aem standalone, buy a dyno, have it tuned for me, and you got a deal. i will throw your name in every other sentence i speak, not to mention at the track once a month, at least... search my name in the go faster forum, and look at what i have. i have only one sponsor, which i have considered dropping due to poor support. all parts and work on the car have been paid for and done by me. hook it up. please, god please. i need it, and lots here know i deserve it. i am going through my second broken back, and after finishing my car once, and not being happy with it, i went to go with a turbo setup, and bam, broken back again, now im really screwed with little income. i need help to get it running again so i can go straight fast, throw it sideways once in a while, and see what it can do at buttonwillow. its not the prettiest car in the world, but i love her....
that was touching.... sponsor the man! and me too :) dont you want to support the fastest na is? ehhhh ;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
have some parts for the 1st gen IS owners available and you will be pleased , I work in Irvine just off of jamboree , maybe I should stop by someday and say hello :) oh and yeah you guys should really sponsor Rialto Mike and IS300TTRD

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys! We've never sponsored anyone, so it might be an option in the future. Sounds like you guys have put alot of time/money into your setups, they look great! If you are local, definitely come on by and say what's up. Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.