Lexus IS Forum banner

521 - 532 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
The ones that are on there are painted already. One of the tails is cracked though and I need to get the spare one I have painted. Just not sure if it will match the other due to the time it's been on the car already. Might have to buy another one and do them at the same time?

·
Registered
100 Posts
They look like they are opened up and the paint is on the lens from the inside.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'll get one in the morning. Lighting sucks in the garage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
tada

finally did my fogs black it was cake :rolleyes:)
also see if anyone wants to do a cruise on saturday after the meet for the last cruise of the year?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thank you guys for showing up to the meet today, I think it was a good showing of the IS people, and good for the Lexus community. I had a good time and was good to put some faces to some names on here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys! I am a new owner of a 2001 IS300, and am excited to get back into the scene! I used to own a 2007 Subaru Legacy GT that had quite a bit done to it, but it was too expensive to maintain. I noticed that the first post in this thread was some pictures taken at Ecker Hills Middle School up in PC, which is actually where I work! I'm a tech for the school district. So, any of you guys run your RWD in the snow? Not planning on making this car a winter car, but just curious.

My future plans for the car are going to be all suspension, and cosmetic. I love stance and being low, so that will be the plans for my car. I am shooting for a pretty aggressive wheel set up, but don't plan on doing anything until Spring.

521 - 532 of 532 Posts