Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*NEW* UR Unorthodox Racing Adjustable Cam Gear & Cusco & Tanabe & Valve Body Upgrade

New w/o box Unorthodox Racing Adjustable Cam Gear...
Unorthodox Racing Ultra Series adjustable cam gears are the pinnacle of adjustable cam gear technology. No flashy designs here... just pure reliable performance! These gears set a new standard for craftsmanship and reliability. Each gear is CNC-machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum billet and is adjustable +/- 10� (advance/retard).
SOLD

New Valve Body Upgrade
Just Bought a Turboeast esk 4.0 (from lextasyis300) therefore I do not need this anymore! Brand NEw!!!
$60 shipped

They are for the 3 rods and a DIY guide

Type 1 Cusco Rear under brace SOLD
Basically brand new ... 3 months old rode on it for only 1 month (the is300 is my summer car)

Used 1 month old Tanabe Rear Strut Bar for SOLD

I need to funds to complete my $1.5k S/C kit i am piecing together... Almost all there I need to sell a couple more things to buy a fuel pump and injectors now management system!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi, I was trying to get some information on the unorthodox website, but they are not selling it anymore. Do you know why?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I was trying to get some information on the unorthodox website, but they are not selling it anymore. Do you know why?
You know to be completely honest with you I dont know... My best guess is that they are going to come out with stuff for the New IS250/IS350/IS-F ... there are sites that sell these unorthodox cam gear...

UNORTHODOX RACING Polished Ultra Tr Lightened Adjustable Race Cam Gear Lexus IS300 <font color="#FF0000">Free Shipping!!!</font>

I remember paying $175 about a year ago from hop up because it was on sale

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
i think they are just some bad links on their site. when you look under Lexus there is no cam gear but if you go under Toyota Supra it comes up

Welcome to Unorthodox Racing, Inc.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh your right dude thanks! UR is still under production just under the toyota supra section... Its selling for $217 +shipping ...Buy it from me and save about $100

$125 shipped! Come one I need parts to complete my F/I KIT!!!!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Will you cut a deal for the rear brace and STB?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts