Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..I saw this on Ebay and wanted your opinion. This is a new company out of South Florida. There work is simply the standard from what I've been told. Here is the link for the ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=1874432360&rd=1 If the link does not work here is the ebay item number 1874432360 Thanks

·
Mr. Negative
12,387 Posts
I think that you should of looked 6 or 7 threads down on the page before you posted this. ;)

So are you the new company?

maxvelocitymotor said:
Hey guys..I saw this on Ebay and wanted your opinion. This is a new company out of South Florida. There work is simply the standard from what I've been told. Here is the link for the ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=1874432360&rd=1

If the link does not work here is the ebay item number 1874432360
Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better things to do

Some of us just have better things to do then dig thru this site to see if somebody has given their input about an auction on ebay. Get my drift?! :roll: I wish that was my company...That would then mean that I have a turbo IS300.... :D :D

·
Mr. Negative
12,387 Posts
Re: Better things to do

:shame: :shame:

You know I hate it when people say shit like this. If you can't look at the first few threads to see if what you are posting is a repost, then take yourself elsewhere. If you're time is so fucking precious then why even waste it here at all.

I was being sarcastic (hence the wink) in my original statement. You just came out and showed your true self, unconscearned w/ others, so be gone w/ you if you truly feel this way. I don't have the time or inclination to deal w/ anyone of your disposition.

Get my drift?

maxvelocitymotor said:
Some of us just have better things to do then dig thru this site to see if somebody has given their input about an auction on ebay. Get my drift?! :roll:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Re: Better things to do

i don't want to hear this bullshit, do a search, or at least be generally observant. if you have your browser window so small that you can't see 7 posts down from the top, or your resolution set to old persons standards so that almost nothing fits in your browser, thats your fault.

don't sugar coat it either, its not that you don't have time, its that you're too lazy. i can understand not using the search function, as it is a specific question to a specific ebay sale, but not browsing the first page of the forum isn't a good idea.

what, do you think you are the only IS owner that browses ebay, and there is no way that someone else might have posted a similiar topic, say LAST WEEK. look at the other post, all of the info you might need to know is in that, the seller of the kit has also posted in that as well.

there is no need to leave this topic open for complaints, flames or excuses

-gte

maxvelocitymotor said:
Some of us just have better things to do then dig thru this site to see if somebody has given their input about an auction on ebay. Get my drift?! :roll: I wish that was my company...That would then mean that I have a turbo IS300.... :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing