Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the new TRD wheels that will fit our IS300s and I like everything but the tires they come with, that size throws the speedo off 6% (wish they came with 225/40s). Click this lnk and go to the bottom to see, they say Solara/Camry but the dealer said they also work on an IS300:

http://www.toyotaterritory.com/trd_wheels.asp

Bill

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
T Man said:
I think that they look pretty good, but for less than that price, you could get some nice 18X8 SSR GT1s from Tire Rack.
Or get the same wheels from the Tirerack without the TRD centercap. The description from that link:

This plus-one wheel/tire combination is designed to enhance cornering response and overall cornering performance. The 18" x 7.5" wheels are german-made, pressure-cast by BBS to TRD specifications. Yokohama ES100 (225/40-18) high-performance tire come mounted and balanced, ready to bolt right on your vehicle for an immediate handling upgrade. Includes TRD carbon-fiber center cap

BBS RK wheels in that size are $329 per at the Tirerack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.