Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havn't posted for awhile, so just letting u guys know what's up with my SportX. Installed some goodies... local shout out to OptionImports.com for the good price on the Teins and great custom EDFC install from Jacky @ PASS. Stereo install from my friend Nelson. and GS spec cross drill rotor install from my Lexus Mechanic Ambrose =)

Now i need a fender roll... right rear wheel is scrappin...

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
very nice! dude let me check out ur ride some time. looks like you did so much to it the last time I saw you! haha. +rep

·
Registered
387 Posts
perfect place to put the controller at. sportx looks great!

Reactions: h3rb3r7

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Herbert looks awesome man.

Are those Cusco sway bars?

How does it handle with all your mods now?

Reactions: h3rb3r7

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks great! I've heard nothing but good things about Teins w/EDFC. Yeah, let us know how the mods affected the handling.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very nice! dude let me check out ur ride some time. looks like you did so much to it the last time I saw you! haha. +rep
Okay Raymond, we should hang out more. Maybe next time u go to Jacky’s place, I’ll drop by. U still got my #, right?

yummy! how are the CST's?
The CST r awesome! The ride is super smooth. I’ve never driven a lowered car with that good of a ride. I am very happy with it.

perfect place to put the controller at. sportx looks great!
Yeah, the guy did a great job for the custom fit. Gives it a very stock look.

Herbert looks awesome man.

Are those Cusco sway bars?

How does it handle with all your mods now?
U know, I think they are A51. I got them last year off this forum but I forgot what they are. I haven’t been drivin it really hard yet. Cuz I still have to get the fender rolled for tire clearance. But I’ll do a write up as soon as I get the rolling done =)

Looks great! I've heard nothing but good things about Teins w/EDFC. Yeah, let us know how the mods affected the handling.
Yeah… I just love it that I can adjust the setting on the fly. It it’s the most comfortable ride. I have yet to drove it really hard yet. But will let u guys know later…

new toys!!! awesome.. when's the HKS CAMP going in!!! i wanna see pics of that set up
The CAMP is a gift from my friend off his old ride. But I have yet to figure out the wiring on the damn thing LOL Will post some pics once its on. I have seen some video of it on youtube… looks pretty awesome

Thanks for the input guys… didn’t think I would go that’s far with my daily ride.. but hey.. always got the mod itch ~.^

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So i finally rolled my rear fenders a couple weeks ago and had been drivin the sportx a bit harder. I really don't have any bad things to say about the Tein CST. The ride is as smooth as stock if not better. On a 35MPH freeway on ramp, i was going about 50 with no body roll, (10FWY east Baldwin blvd). So i think the sways reallly helps. I was on setting 00 F&B. I would go 08 when wifey is in the car, but if i go 16, i can feel the lost of handling over comfort. Still got a Front tower strut bar I need to install and see how that is... Just need to relocate the DRL box.

Oh Yeah, i finally got my JDM roof rack last week, after 2 months... pics later when installed =D

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
what visors do you have on the ride?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They r called "primax" or something like that... A friend selling auto parts on ebay and they got 'em for me. I don't think they are Sportx spec, more like the regular sedan... but fits okay... I didn't want to spend the premium for JDM XD

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
The car looks great with the wheels and drop!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts