Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce my self... well i don't have an IS300 yet... I wound a 95 Celica... but i think it's time for a new ride... and the only new car i'm liking right now is the IS300 hopefully this site will give my all the info i need...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hanging out here for a while should be really good in helping you make a decision on whether to get an IS300 or not.

Oh - you'll get one.

What are you waiting for... head down to the dealer... RIGHT NOW!

You won't be sorry. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sonic Boom said:
Hanging out here for a while should be really good in helping you make a decision on whether to get an IS300 or not.

Oh - you'll get one.

What are you waiting for... head down to the dealer... RIGHT NOW!

You won't be sorry. :D
i know i am not going to be sorry....just looking for a 2nd job as soon as i find one i'll be heading down to the dealer to test drive one...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
macavely said:
Hey everyone i'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce my self... well i don't have an IS300 yet... I wound a 95 Celica... but i think it's time for a new ride... and the only new car i'm liking right now is the IS300 hopefully this site will give my all the info i need...
Welcome, but macavely = alt-nic for WhiteLex??? Or maybe I'm just a tard and overanalyzing the writing style :crazy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cb8586 said:
macavely said:
Welcome, but macavely = alt-nic for WhiteLex??? Or maybe I'm just a tard and overanalyzing the writing style :crazy:

macavely is my real frist name.... but all my people just call me Mac....

and everybody thanks ya'll make me feel every welcomed..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts