Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would say wash and wax about three times then come back and post pictures... then well go from there sound good?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Intake, exhaust, sway bars.
Sways, 225/45r17 tires
LSD from salvage yard - auto pumpkin if you can

·
Registered
332 Posts
In order to not just throw silly parts at it for no reason, maybe start with what you don’t like about the car first? I personally hate most aftermarket exhausts because they make the car annoying and loud even when you’d rather have it quiet. An intake on the other hand can add great sound, but still whisper quiet when you’re cruising. I’d only lower it if you dislike the handling. Lexus got most of this thing “right” from the factory... if you’re not going in with a goal it’s easy to ruin the car and make it worse.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I tend to agree with most here. Get the car shined-up and make a list of general maintenance items that the car needs or may need soon. While that work is getting done, it'll give you some time to decide what direction you want to go in. I'm not into modding at ALL, but if that's what you're looking to do, I'd make a wish list of all the parts you want to get, start with the cheapest/easiest mods to install and work your way up the list that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts