·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Looking good. Welcome

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks...little by little ill keep you guys posted on the new things to come but im only 21 so ill be working a bit to keep this project going but thanks again guys

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
looks hot. welcome to the site and the IS! starter rep

·
Registered
439 Posts
keep it how it is right now, looks good.. your windshield tinted?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Beautiful car man!! and no you wont have to worry about thieves like the Honda game. I know first hand my poor IS sits outside in the weather while my boosted civic sits in the nice warm cozy garage. All because people arent worth shit and will take everything you work for if yiou slip up and leave it outside. bastards!!!!! Sorry for the rant.. beautiful car again.. heh!

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks sick i love the color combo!!+rep

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
wow bro your new and u already have it like that? wow keep it up bro is comin out good

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Sweet ride man!

Welcome aboard. Good luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry been working all day :/ but thanks everyone for the comments...i bought the car about 2 months ago as is but i want some better wheels for it. The ones on there now are aerospeeds and i want something nicer w/ a little offset haha but yea as of now all stock just h&r springs and tint all around...yea i did the windshield too haha keep it nice and dark inside...

anyways just for feedback before i actually buy the wheels this is what im about to buy in 2 weeks let me know what u guys think..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautiful car man!! and no you wont have to worry about thieves like the Honda game. I know first hand my poor IS sits outside in the weather while my boosted civic sits in the nice warm cozy garage. All because people arent worth shit and will take everything you work for if yiou slip up and leave it outside. bastards!!!!! Sorry for the rant.. beautiful car again.. heh!
dont blame you for the rant lol orlando is ridiculous now for honda thefts so no more of those...its just like u say that one day your too lazy to pull it in or just slip up thats when they get ur car and u never see it again

1 - 20 of 32 Posts