Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats goin on my name is john and i just picked up my IS300 about 3 weeks ago and just joined the forum so i thought i'd say hi and introduce myself. I live in cenrtal NJ and drive pretty much everywhere so i'll probably be spotted alot lol

Here are the stats of my car right now.
2005 Is300
33k miles
5spd manual
MSM
decklid spoiler
11 spoke wheel (stock)
Black interior
35% tint

and thats about it so far....Planning on eventually turbo'ing the car at some point.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the forums man. To avoid an e-beating, if you ask any questions, make sure to do a thorough search first and that the answer isn't somewhere else already :) I've seen to many learn the hard way...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
working on getting pics, camera has been on the fritz lately ill post up some pics tomorrow hopefully.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Welcome to the site! Make sure to use the "SEARCH" tool! And also set some pics for us to see the ride too!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I recently also bout mine. 2001 Onyx Blk with 52k

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome. This site has helped me and many others in the desire to improve our IS'. Some of my 2 cents on boosting. Let the pro's do it for ya. Trust me. Its not as easy of a job as they or some might say. Pay some else and save yourself a big headache.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Welcome aboard, congrats on the ride and don't let the mod bug bite hard. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts