Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. Im newbie here. I am 15 right now but i will be 16 by the end of March :D which means ill have my liscense.. but unfortunately that wont be until may... Right now, I am looking at a 2002 Is 300 5spd for around $20,000 that has every option except navi installed.. Its only got 19,000 miles on it and in good condition.

Ok i know i might end up getting a Lexus for my first car, but im not spoiled as it might seem. And i dont intend to mock Lexus by ricing it out like all the other "cool" cars at school. I have 6gs saved up in my bank account which i will be using as down payment on the IS. I will also be paying for the insurance, so i will pretty much be screwed for money to do anything with this car that i want sooo badly... so yeah, basically just wanted to say hi to all of you.. and no im not a dumbass when it comes to cars, it has been my obsession for 3 years.. 8)

-=will=-

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
hey man, thats great and good for you!

i dont think anyone is going to call u spoiled just because its a lexus...
plus its used so yeah... :lol:

but thats still mad young to get a lexus...

where are u from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lexus is still a lexus :) and its 2002 so its pretty much new on 19,000 miles . :lol: yeah and I live in Michigan

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Welcome to the board man! My birthday is in May as well.:D You can actually find a used 02' 5 speed for 20k? :eek: That's really cheap I think because down here when I see a used 01' the price range are 19k-21k and I say damn! But that's great man that you are getting your first car as a Lexus. Good luck!

-Ringo

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey man your lucky. :D hope i will get one as well when i turn 16 (May 9,2005 :lol: )good luck.
-Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts