Lexus IS Forum banner

New to the Forums:

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  02isjw 
#1 ·
Hello,

Im actually not a noob! haha ive been a lurker for quite sometime but i thought i would go ahead and register and get active on the forums.:)

So anyways just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Jay-R and i drive a Daytona 350z Blue is300.

Haha yup, i stole nissans color.. haha i just like the color blue what can i say.:cool: ;)

Anyways im from virginia beach, VA.

Heres a pic of my car.

heres a more recent one.

See less See more
#12 ·
Wasn't knocking your car, just stating the Daytona blue should stay on the Z.

Don't listen to shirm, he's just mad daddy wouldn't buy him a 350Z...
Actually, I am mad daddy won't buy me an S5 ... ass.

#18 ·
Welcome Jay-R.

I think that the Nissan Z Daytona Blue looks great on the IS 300. Personally, I find nothing wrong with venturing beyond your carmaker's color palette if there's a particular shade you're really into. I'll admit to recurring daydreams of an S13 notchback or S14 Nissan 240SX project car and painting it in Audi Pearl White from the mid-1990s.

And here's another example of a Lexus IS 300 with a non-Lexus color:
http://my.is/forums/f42/awesome-azzuro-altezza-alright-237369/

Finally, I hope you don't mind that I've moved this thread to the 1st-generation General Discussion Forum...

#20 ·
Well thank you very much for the compliment.
Well ive always loved the color blue, infact its my favorite color.:cool:

But i have a habit of not staying with in the Manufacturer color palette. I currently own this and a Toyota Supra, that is in the process of a repaint of Sazuka Blue, from the Honda S2000. Is currently the Pearl Blue Mica.

So I guess i ust like mixing up things alittle, especially i it includes the color blue!:p

But i appreciate the Kind words, and of course i dont mind that the thread is moved, thanks for theheads up.;)

welcome! beautiful car...

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.