Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Im actually not a noob! haha ive been a lurker for quite sometime but i thought i would go ahead and register and get active on the forums.:)

So anyways just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Jay-R and i drive a Daytona 350z Blue is300.

Haha yup, i stole nissans color.. haha i just like the color blue what can i say.:cool: ;)

Anyways im from virginia beach, VA.

Heres a pic of my car.

heres a more recent one.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Right color, wrong car...

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
i think its quite nice, but thats just me
Don't worry bro...scotty is the garages resident IS300 hater...but don't freight, check his earlier posts and see he jerked off to pictures of his IS300 way before you even had your IS.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
i think its quite nice, but thats just me
Wasn't knocking your car, just stating the Daytona blue should stay on the Z.

Don't listen to shirm, he's just mad daddy wouldn't buy him a 350Z...

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Wasn't knocking your car, just stating the Daytona blue should stay on the Z.

Don't listen to shirm, he's just mad daddy wouldn't buy him a 350Z...
Actually, I am mad daddy won't buy me an S5 ... ass.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Welcome Jay-R.

I think that the Nissan Z Daytona Blue looks great on the IS 300. Personally, I find nothing wrong with venturing beyond your carmaker's color palette if there's a particular shade you're really into. I'll admit to recurring daydreams of an S13 notchback or S14 Nissan 240SX project car and painting it in Audi Pearl White from the mid-1990s.

And here's another example of a Lexus IS 300 with a non-Lexus color:
http://my.is/forums/f42/awesome-azzuro-altezza-alright-237369/

Finally, I hope you don't mind that I've moved this thread to the 1st-generation General Discussion Forum...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome Jay-R.

I think that the Nissan Z Daytona Blue looks great on the IS 300. Personally, I find nothing wrong with venturing beyond your carmaker's color palette if there's a particular shade you're really into. I'll admit to recurring daydreams of an S13 notchback or S14 Nissan 240SX project car and painting it in Audi Pearl White from the mid-1990s.

And here's another example of a Lexus IS 300 with a non-Lexus color:
http://my.is/forums/f42/awesome-azzuro-altezza-alright-237369/

Finally, I hope you don't mind that I've moved this thread to the 1st-generation General Discussion Forum...

Well thank you very much for the compliment.
Well ive always loved the color blue, infact its my favorite color.:cool:

But i have a habit of not staying with in the Manufacturer color palette. I currently own this and a Toyota Supra, that is in the process of a repaint of Sazuka Blue, from the Honda S2000. Is currently the Pearl Blue Mica.

So I guess i ust like mixing up things alittle, especially i it includes the color blue!:p

But i appreciate the Kind words, and of course i dont mind that the thread is moved, thanks for theheads up.;)

welcome! beautiful car...

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts