Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all.. Just wanted to say hi.. I saw a car not long ago on 405 with this website on its side been lurking since. I got a Manual Red 02 IS-300 with Alteeza markings and no Markings on the rear, in case you have seen me.

If its cool I may try to make an appearance on one of your upcoming gatherings.

FYI I am in WA just north of Seattle.

·
11,054 Posts
You probably got snowed on this morning. Do NOT take summer tires out in it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I just called in to work and said my baby isnt going to be sliding around all day today for a few minor issues. I got a few inches on the street alone.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome aboard..... I guess you've seen the car with IS300.net frame....

Anyway, see ya soon.....

Shawn

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
what's up...

don't worry about a few inches in the snow...just experiment and you'll be fine...i live on top of a buncha steep hills and i had no problems today...just take it easy and react quick...g'luck

whats your name by the way?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the board. If you sift through all the riff raff you will find a lot of valuable information on this website. I'm new as well, but I've been lurking on this site for quite awhile now, getting info I need.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sup new folks!

I've been hella busy and haven't had the time to check the good ole West forum.

FELLA'S!! My car is still not driveable. I'm hoping Kane and I can get her up and running on Saturday. Then I can show my face at these up coming meets not drivin' the hooptie. :oops:

Take care folks!

How the hell u livin' Frank.. u crazy mutha focka! :wink:

-Mofo

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lilaznboi said:
what's up...

don't worry about a few inches in the snow...just experiment and you'll be fine...i live on top of a buncha steep hills and i had no problems today...just take it easy and react quick...g'luck

whats your name by the way?
thanks for the welcomes.. Ya i can drive in the snow i just choose not to. Rocks tend to be airborne a bit more when there is snow surrounding them. My name is Travis..

·
Master Troll
462 Posts
come on sheila, the car's fine on summer tires with what they call "snow" here. i was actually looking forward to whipping some donies in the cul-du-sac, but noooooooooooo one of the neighbors was out there deicing one of the drains. i didn't have any problems at all on the snow.

what's up with everyone's cars all up on jack stands. you guys and your boost! :-?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey wassup everybody...still no internet access from my home cuz some mexicans backed over the outside cable box while they were doing some landscaping :pissed: My car is running fine 8) I won enough money to buy 1 of my Lsportline rims tonite from Uncle Freddie's :lol: Gotta hit them up for 3 more G's and I'm set.

An outback meet would be cool since I have $70 in gift certificates. Anybody going to see LOTR:ROTK? Have to see it at the Cinerama!!!

John...u want to buy some $10 gameworks card? I have about 15 of them and will sell them to you for $5 each :D

Welcome to the board Travis...hope to see you at one of our meets. If you see a MSM with dark tint, a ricer 3rd brakelight and UW plates...that's me...Dukie

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
UW IS300 said:
Hey wassup everybody...still no internet access from my home cuz some mexicans backed over the outside cable box while they were doing some landscaping :pissed: My car is running fine 8) I won enough money to buy 1 of my Lsportline rims tonite from Uncle Freddie's :lol: Gotta hit them up for 3 more G's and I'm set.

An outback meet would be cool since I have $70 in gift certificates. Anybody going to see LOTR:ROTK? Have to see it at the Cinerama!!!

John...u want to buy some $10 gameworks card? I have about 15 of them and will sell them to you for $5 each :D

Welcome to the board Travis...hope to see you at one of our meets. If you see a MSM with dark tint, a ricer 3rd brakelight and UW plates...that's me...Dukie
doookkkiiieeeee...what's up "ricer of the pack" :lol: you have an eta on that cable thing?? apple cup today...yup..i'm not there. lol...call me sometime dude...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone know why we dont have a washington only forum? might be nice to be able to just look at local things..

·
Master Troll
462 Posts
what, you don't like looking at 40 topics like:

socal spotted: another random IS!
socal spotted: who's IS is this?
socal spotted: i saw an IS3 on a street!

:lol: They sure like to post those threads, don't they?
like nobody ever saw an IS in cali before....sheeeeit.

we should start posting "WA spotted" threads whenever we see eachother and see how they like it :)

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Naries said:
anyone know why we dont have a washington only forum? might be nice to be able to just look at local things..
i don't see why we should have a washington only forum when just SoCal has more IS300's than our entire state. So would each state get individual forums? thats quite inefficient

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lilaznboi said:
Naries said:
i don't see why we should have a washington only forum when just SoCal has more IS300's than our entire state. So would each state get individual forums? thats quite inefficient
this is sarcastic right? how would getting individual forums for example (Washington) be being inefficient? It doesnt cost any money any time and lets us see things that effect us directly by looking directly at all the washington posts without scrolling through all the socal stuff. oh well i am just the newb. But I am a moderator on another very large forum so I have some experience in this area. Just my .02

·
Registered
670 Posts
Naries said:
lilaznboi said:
Naries said:
this is sarcastic right? how would getting individual forums for example (Washington) be being inefficient? It doesnt cost any money any time and lets us see things that effect us directly by looking directly at all the washington posts without scrolling through all the socal stuff. oh well i am just the newb. But I am a moderator on another very large forum so I have some experience in this area. Just my .02
I think if you have all states individual forum, it will be really hard to keep an eye on what's going on.... easy to maintain I believe.... and like Jeffery said, So cal itself has more ISs than our state...

·
11,054 Posts
Well, we could just have "Pacific Northwest" and have AK, WA, ID, OR and BC...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I agree with the newb all it would require is a mod. I'm sure one of you clowns with thousands of posts wouldn't mind doing that. No that anyone from this state would post anything wrong or offensive anyway....Well maybe except me but thats besides the point i think we should succeed from the west union...Just my dolla fity

1 - 20 of 34 Posts