Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my name is Josh, used to be really into DSM's and have had a couple 600+whp street monsters lol. Im on alot of other sites. And here is my new future monster. I dont know exactly which route im going to take but its fixing to get alot done. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF THESE WHEELS FOR A SET OF OEM 5 LUGS. lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there ICW gunmetals. 17x7

i like the car alot...doesnt have much power but is awesome for cruising at interstate speed.

:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELL. i got new wheels today. they have about 400 miles on them.

for FREE =]

and there wrapped in NITTO 555's =]

im happy as shit lol but im also sick with the flu and cant slap them on cause im weak right now.

btw i got them free cause my evo buddy with a AMS EVO(880awhp) got new enkei RPF1's and didnt need these.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice looking car a bit stock for my taste though haha
I wish I found a deal like that on wheels!
i rather get a stock car from someone then a highly modified time bomb lol.

new pics with wheels...i dont like them at all and im going in a different direction with wheels. also suspension VERY VERY soon.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and yes, i did forget to empty the transmission lol...the exhaust slapped me in my face and i got pissed off hahaha

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Engine leveler equals big win

Turdblows

Ran Is300 harness through Aristo route

Motor ready.

Easiest timing job ever.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Maf is going post Turbo I just threw intake on LOL

Doing the valve body upgrade.

BTW silverkill its a tighter fit then what everyone's saying LOL. I didn't mod the rear Turbo housing or relocate the ABS I just said fuck it lmao!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.