Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new here thought id say hi. also im begining shopping for an IS300...can you tell me how much u paid for your IS and if it was new or used? or anything else that will help me in buying one? thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
:D Welcome, I just joined a few days ago. I have a 02 IS300 5 speed with 27,500 miles that I picked up for $23,200. There out there so shop and get exactly what you want. I had a E-Shift 01 model and it's not as fun as the 5spd. Good luck partner. Got a name?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome to IS300.net all people here are very helpful. :D Well, I'm from MN and I got my brand new 03 IS300 SportDesign for $31,000 after tax and other stuff about $34,000 out the door. Which is alot compared to other states. I been hearing 29's from Cali people. Good luck. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
whats up man, welcome, i semi new to, the people here are hit and miss, some are to smart for there own good but then you get some poeple who are pretty cool. I am shopping to, hoping to get an 02 5 speed, was dissapointed when i found out about the 01 not coming in a manual. Do some shopping, i have been shopping for months and people are all over the board with their prices and miles. Good luck man

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
welcome and check this out

Welcome to IS300.net, you'll find the ansewer to just about every question you can dream up here.
as for prices people have paid for their car, check the "marketplace", Dealers/Pricing section there is a thread there right now of lots of people telling thier intrest rate, buy/lease, how much down and how much they pay per month.

·
11,054 Posts
Clancy21 said:
thank you everyone for the welcomes! there is a lot of information on these boards and it seems that everybody gets along fine..just wanted to say thanks for the welcome

He hehe...we get along JUST FINE...except in the Parking Lot...sometimes... Enter at your own risk and be ready to stand up for yourself! :lol:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
welcome to .net i just bought my 02 GGP 5spd with 40k for 20k here in ohio. good luck in your search and take your time and wait for the one you want!
Brett

·
Registered
328 Posts

hey i picked mine up in August of 2002...its a 2001 Spectra Blue with every option...black interior...moonroof...etc.. even got the graphite polished wheels. im definitely hurting from not havin a 5-spd...but i'll live. anyways...it had 8,350 miles when i went to look at it...8350. out the door at 24,5....i think that was an incredible price...and i love it so much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm also new to the board. I'm been researching a car for several months and I have decided to go with a pre-owned 2002 IS 5-speed.

My local dealer is Sewell Lexus in Dallas. They haven't seemed to get any 5 speeds in yet. I'm hoping for a black/black.

Thanks for help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.