Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I just got an Black Onyx 2001 IS300 on Saturday. These cars are awesome. I traded in my 99 Eclipse, and the IS is a million times better.

One question I did have was about the fog lights. I really like the yellow ones, but mine came with white. Is it just a different color bulb, or is it a completely different lens? Any help would be appreciated.

·
8,849 Posts
All of the IS300s come with yellow foglights.
Previous owner must've changed it.
I'm not sure as to what needs to be done to change it back.

Try Inside-Out forum to see exactly how they switch the fog-lights from yellow to white.

Better yet, when you have enough posts, post in the Member Sale/Trade forum. You might be able to switch your foglights with a member that wants white ones.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
welcome to the board. Yeah i'm sure there are plenty of members that want your cleared out fogs, just post em up in the member buy forums. Congrats on your new lex! :D

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Welcome to the forums...

Word of Advice...stay away from the Parking Lot forums.... once you go PL, you can't get out. :lol:

I want the white JDM fogs...are yours the JDM ones? if so, I'll trade. :D (but they must be in perfect condition as mine are. I have Xpel on them, so there are no scratches on mine whatsoever)

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
Hey eklipsdrvr99, welcome to IS300.net. Where do you live? I'm sure people would love to trade your white fogs for our yellow fogs with you , me included. I hope you find our forums to be helpful. Congrats on your IS :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Congrat. Welcome to the board!! :D
everyone likes white fogs except you!! :lol: at least I want it white! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts