Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just moved to the San Jose/Santa Clara area, and I also just bought a IS300 and just joined this forum. Anyone else from around here?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
sup. theres a lot of people from this area around you. im from sj as well. If you go to the Wed Night Meets thread you will find most of the people inthis area...in fact, we might start up the wed night meets again soon. welcome to .net

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome, I'll search for that thread. I've never owned a car before that was meet worthy, so I'm looking forward to them.

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^yo rolo...my phone is jacked man....my earpiece isnt working...so i couldnt pick up your calls...

but lukerative....come check us out tomorrow...dont worry about feeling "new"....i started attending meets earlier this year and had that new feeling, but rolo(uhoh) and brian(bchau) and many others made it a pretty welcoming experience...

be warned though...starting to hang out with us may cause you to start uncontrollably modding your car....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, that sucks, I've already got a fat bbq planned for tomorrow (well I guess it's today now), we've got like 15 lbs of cow and 6 lbs of chicken. I'm totally there for the next one though, I'll keep an eye out for new posts.

And yeah jaeohen, that's one of the things I'm afraid of, I'm pretty happy with my car stock right now, but once I see a lot of nicer cars it will probably be as you say!

·
Registered
478 Posts
lukerative said:
Damn, that sucks, I've already got a fat bbq planned for tomorrow (well I guess it's today now), we've got like 15 lbs of cow and 6 lbs of chicken. I'm totally there for the next one though, I'll keep an eye out for new posts.

And yeah jaeohen, that's one of the things I'm afraid of, I'm pretty happy with my car stock right now, but once I see a lot of nicer cars it will probably be as you say!
so what time are we stopping by? j/p

see you at the end of the month...EOS?

rolo

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, yeah sure, you guys can all come to the next bbq. And yes I'm down for the EOS, sounds kind of cool, what is it exactly?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^end of summer meet....

i havent been to one...but rolo showed me a dvd of a previous one....and it looks insane...

its in san jose this year...october 2nd i think....

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Welcome to San Jose and .net!

Regarding the End of Summer meet, it's one of the biggest Northern California Lexus event hosted by ClubLexus. This year is the 4th year, and you should try your best to make it.

Go to this thread for more info: EOS V4

Like JAEohEN said, if you start going to meet and meet new people and their car, you will feel your wallet start hurting. Just wait until you see what EOS has to offer...

See you on Oct. 2nd! :cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
YisSerL said:
Welcome to San Jose and .net!

Regarding the End of Summer meet, it's one of the biggest Northern California Lexus event hosted by ClubLexus. This year is the 4th year, and you should try your best to make it.

Go to this thread for more info: EOS V4

Like JAEohEN said, if you start going to meet and meet new people and their car, you will feel your wallet start hurting. Just wait until you see what EOS has to offer...

See you on Oct. 2nd! :cool:
hey boss, just wanted to correct something:
"it's one of the biggest Northern California Lexus event hosted by ClubLexus" should read "it's one of the biggest Northern California Lexus event hosted by LEXUS OF STEVENS CREEK SERVICE CENTER, put together by members of Club Lexus and My.IS...members found on www.lgwnorcal.com "

sorry man, just had to throw that in.

rolo

·
Registered
478 Posts
luke, nice meeting you. what do you think? whats first on your list of modifications?

rolo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts