Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on ISer's. I'm new to this area looking for more IS's to meet up, cruise, and install. I'm in the process of upgrading my suspension, rotors/brakes, and lowering the car. Is there anyone in the area?

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I'm in N. County, but there are a couple active IS owners in SD. While this is a great site for information, you'll have better luck looking for local meets in the Club Lexus SoCal section. I took this pic at UCSD a several years ago when there were more active members.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in N. County, but there are a couple active IS owners in SD. While this is a great site for information, you'll have better luck looking for local meets in the Club Lexus SoCal section. I took this pic at UCSD a several years ago when there were more active members.

Thanks I will definitely check things out this week! and pic looks like a great turnout but local meets are the best. Hopefully I find something.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Theres some folk out there by the name of Inspired Society, a group of is300s out in the SD area. I don't know if they're on the forums or not, but they're on the IS300 owners group on Facebook. As far as meets go, I know theres Tacos and Tuners I think every thursday night?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats Up? Where You At? Im At The 32nd Street Naval Base

1 - 7 of 7 Posts