Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up an 01 is300 and I love the car!.

Couple things I don't like...the cluster lights could be brighter. Any full LED kits available that work?

Next I feel like the front driver seat doesn't go as low as I would like. All the power adjustments seem to be working fine but no matter how I set the seat I still feel like I am sitting high up. Any quick fixes?

·
Registered
140 Posts
They have LED cluster kits on Ebay. Just type 'is300 led cluster'. If the seat power adjustments are fine then there is no quick fixes. You will have to buy aftermarket seats.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks! Going to do a quick search but do you know if there is a kit for every bulb in the dash?
No kit for the dash lights.

3 Neo Wedge Type B (Climate)
2 Neo Wedge Type A (Clock)
3 #74 (Gear Shift, Cigarette Lighter, and Ignition)

·
Mr. Roo
9,331 Posts
are you sure the dimmer is up all the way? Perhaps some bulbs are out? IMO the LEDs aren't really that much brighter, and can even be less even and bright.

The gauge cluster in front of you has 2 #24s and 3 #194s.

As for the seats, make sure you push both ends of that longer horizontal button down, so that the front and back of the seat go lower, they are separate. Otherwise, if they are moving, that's as low as it gets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as the dash/cluster goes i really just don't like the orange [and one bulb is out in both the cluster and driver side seat heater] So I was going to change them all to clear.

Heading out to the car now to check the seat thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
They have LED cluster kits on Ebay. Just type 'is300 led cluster'. If the seat power adjustments are fine then there is no quick fixes. You will have to buy aftermarket seats.
I just googled 'is300 led cluster'; instead I ran into an interesting instrument cluster:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts