Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy me a new vehicle. I have had a 2005 F-150 FX4 for the past couple of years and recently flipped it and totaled it. I am now looking at getting a car for luxury and sportiness. Don't know if that's a word.

I need some help. Can anyone give me some good dealers names? Looking for maybe a used one with low cost or a good deal on a new one. I am in Texas between Houston and Austin.

Thanks Guys

Marcus

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If you're looking for an is300, you won't have too much luck at lexus dealerships. Your best bet is to look at car finder sites online and visit the dealer or private party. There is a ton of useful information on buying new and used cars on this site. Search around. Good luck and good choice with the is :)

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Welcome to the board. I would suggest a CFO IS250 RWD. It will be a big change from a F-150... ;) Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
569 Posts
sporty != fast, just remeber that...

If your looking for a fast car it would be easier to start on a different platform. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really like the look of the new IS 250/350 as well. Lexus had a mini hit with the redesign of this car ... though, I think it actually took customers away from the ugly new GS.

Part of me wants to bite the bullet and snag an 06 IS250. But I also like the in-line 6 of the prior generation IS300.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi IS communnity. My man, the IS is the right car to choose. The IS300, sporty veichle. Can you handle it? Well my best recommendation is private party. Stay away from dealerships, jack up the price by 2-4 grand. You have to put in A LOT of time for this car. I did, that's for sure. I lived, breathed, and sleeped the smoke from the IS300 tailpipe daily (honest). I searched for is300's everywhere and rejectd 12 is300's till I found the right one. I did my research too, talked to car brokers, car dealers, insurance companies, car mechanics, car enthusiasts, is300 owners, PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!<<get bold because they helped me so much<<, my friends, my family, practically everyone that matters into buying a used, Lexus sports sedan. I made many phone calls and appointments. Trust me I did it all, even worked 7days a week and still currently do with 3 part time jobs, trying to earn enough to pay this is300 I am striving for, going to school too. Lastcall8, just look around, I'm sure you will stumble upon the right one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts