Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I just bought my 2002 IS300 two days ago and also i am new to the area. I am stationed at Fort Lewis and cant wait to meet some people in the area. Here's some pics of the car

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Awesome, you better come to the meet this weekend because you missed the one last weekend. This one will be bigger and better with all different Lexus' and Nissan/Infiniti's. Search for "Golden Gardens" and you'll find the thread. Cariane and I will both be there soooo right there you know it will be packed with coolness (at least she claims she'll be there, it is however early for her since she's an aspiring alcoholic).

·
Registered
254 Posts
nice ride. hope to see you at the meet this weekend.

and welcome to my.is

-Eric

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wow your car came with an Altezza grill, that's pretty cool!

Come to the meet this sunday and we'll get you the hookups on where to get your tint done in the south end ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome and what drop is that? Looks good.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Awesome, you better come to the meet this weekend because you missed the one last weekend. This one will be bigger and better with all different Lexus' and Nissan/Infiniti's. Search for "Golden Gardens" and you'll find the thread. Cariane and I will both be there soooo right there you know it will be packed with coolness (at least she claims she'll be there, it is however early for her since she's an aspiring alcoholic).

HAHAH. you are so gay eric. :) ill be there.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Jealousy, I deal with it all the time. Just hop on the jealousy train with everyone else Cariane :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts