Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the northeast (Philly area), so the IS 300 stock tires (the 17" ones) are too dangerous to keep on during the winter. I am also lazy and hate the idea of having snow tires put on and off, so I bought the all season Yokohoma Avids H4 from Tire Rack. I am having them mounted this weekend, but I don't know what to do with the original stock ones. They only have 3400 miles on them. Should I just throw them out, keep them (I am not sure what I would do with them if I kept them) or sell them (anyone want to buy slighly used tires)? Thanks for your help.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
If I had the money, I'd buy them. So you could certainly sell them to someone here or on ebay.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I'll buy them if the price is right. Never can have too many rubbers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cardinal_Creek; I too live in Montgomery County (close to Plymouth Meeting). I get the Yokohomas mounted Sat. and will report back to let you know how they are.

As for selling the old tires, I know that Tire Rack has them new for $118. I guess I could sell them for around $75 each. Anyone here want them?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by JGLev:
Cardinal_Creek; I too live in Montgomery County (close to Plymouth Meeting). I get the Yokohomas mounted Sat. and will report back to let you know how they are.

JGLev, Cool, I'm in Lansdale, hope to see you on the road. One of these days (early Spring?) we'll have a PA meet.

Now you got me thinking - maybe I should also sell my stock Bridgestones - 2800 miles on them - and switch to all seasons...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts