Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say I'm excited to be here, picked up my Crystal White 02' from Oklahoma City yesturday. I just sold my 91' Mr2 turbo with a boat load of mods running 330rwhp. I've been in the Mr2 community for a few years now, but have decided something a little more classy was in order. Sticking with Toyota, the IS was really the only choice in my mind.

Hope to meet you guys around soon.

·
Registered
992 Posts
welcome to the boards!
always good to see a new local member, what mods you got planned for the car??
hope to see ya around town... :D

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
bk9 said:
Shiznit said:
crazeazn said:
we should have another meet soon!
i neeeed more time!! :eek:
Pretty sure Marc will be down here in December...and hopefully all your stuff will be worked out.
Wait until then??
Marc will be here. He is actually staying at my house!!! Thursday the 12th everyone clear that night cuz we are all going to hang out and hit some clubs/bars or whatever.........

don't worry allan, i need more time toO!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
10secondIS said:
bk9 said:
Shiznit said:
crazeazn said:
we should have another meet soon!
i neeeed more time!! :eek:
Pretty sure Marc will be down here in December...and hopefully all your stuff will be worked out.
Wait until then??
Marc will be here. He is actually staying at my house!!! Thursday the 12th everyone clear that night cuz we are all going to hang out and hit some clubs/bars or whatever.........

don't worry allan, i need more time toO!
:lol: that's great.
Thursday, the 12th...damnit, that's my brother's birthday - but we'll prolly go out on Friday. Even if I've "already" got dinner plans for that night, I'll definitely meet up with you guys. 8)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
crazeazn said:
10secondIS said:
crazeazn said:
ooo hopefully my AFC & y pipe will be installed by then... :lol:
so you can keep up with marc?? :lol: :lol:
no, so i can watch/video his car from like 2 miles away instead of 3 miles... :bitching: :lol: 8)
lol :lol: :lol:

Hopefully some of you guys will be available to hang out on Thursday night. I am dropping the car off at PHR on Wednesday for a few things... And if all things work out well, I will have a photoshoot set for Friday.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
12/12 will prolly be focking COLD, but Im down :lol:

Hey 10SecIS, where the hell Turbo Onyx-IS been?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
BigJoeD said:

Since I am the weatherman, I will make some calls and see about warmer weather. :)

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
Wxman said:
BigJoeD said:

Since I am the weatherman, I will make some calls and see about warmer weather. :)
Order us up some of the good stuff then Marc :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts