Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Florida and have a few stories to tell. Before I even made it to my destination in south florida a mustang svt cobra starting tailing me on the highway at about 70mph. He then continued to pull next to me and taunt me to race. So I through it in fourth gear at 14psi and floored it and off course a slow car pops in front of me 3 seconds later so none of us are satisfied. Finally a space opens and we look at each other and i throw it in fourth gear again, we were side by side for about 3 seconds and then I started to pull severely. I got so far ahead that I just stopped in fifth gear at about 130mph, he seemed very upset when he passed again :lol: I had my girl and my best friend in the car at the time as well. Highway racing is truly ideal :p

A few days later I was on federal highway in ft lauderdale when I spotted a new porsche carrera going in an out of cars at high speeds. I followed his zig zag patterns through traffic for a while and we finally found an open space. He smiled at me and floored it at when we were at about 45 mph , so i through the v 160 in third and literally disapeared. by the time i reached 90 the carrera was a good 6 lenghts behind :lol: i also had two ppl in the car at the time. I love to rip the doors pf ppl with a four door car :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts