Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my new snow tires and rims on just in time for the snowstorm (Toronto) and they're beautiful and the ride is lovely.

These came from the dealer, as part of the original car purchase. Dunlop Graspic HS2 tires and 16-inch 5-spoke alloys called SP by ROH. I would recommend them, if anyone is interested in getting snow tires.

Mustard

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought them from the Lexus dealer, as part of the deal when I bought the car. They look almost like the 16" BMW 3-series 5-spoke wheels.

Anyone else out there have snow tires or rims and what kind do you have???

Mustard :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by Mustard:
I bought them from the Lexus dealer, as part of the deal when I bought the car. They look almost like the 16" BMW 3-series 5-spoke wheels.

Anyone else out there have snow tires or rims and what kind do you have???

Mustard :)

Mille miglia spyders with bridgestone blizzaks from the tire rack.
they cost 900. I like them but when i put them on yesterday the wheelweights are just barely hitting the calipers in the front. Its nothing real bad but its annoying to hear the little "tick tick tick tick" so tire rack is going to reimburse me to get the wheels rebalanced and mve the weights further inside the wheel. Luckily, they didnt make any marks on the calipers since they are all painted and have logos on them. I think they look pretty good...but of course not as good as the factory 17's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts