Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new 2001 RX300s have altezza tail lights stock too! I thought it looked funny but alot of people like it. They also have a new silver color, called blue vapor or something, that is the original silver i wanted, with a blueish tint. maybe itll come out for the is next year. (dammit!)
pat

[This message has been edited by is300pat (edited August 25, 2000).]

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
The early RX's have Altezza-like taillights. It's not so noticable since the backing is red colored, not chrome.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by JW:
The early RX's have Altezza-like taillights. It's not so noticable since the backing is red colored, not chrome.
well these new ones 'are' altezza tail lights, clear with chrome and two big round brake lights. turns signals are IS style too

·
Registered
448 Posts
damn, i guess the is300 aren't original anymore.

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 25, 2000).]

·
Registered
33 Posts
IS300pat is right. I saw the new tail lights on the RX300 this past weekend down in San Diego. In addition, Lexus of Kearny Mesa had the latest GS 300's with the newest stock rim design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
TEG
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing