Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a road sign I found on the internet... it could be really useful on our roads. I wish the Ontario government would put those up instead of creating these car impounding laws.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Doesn't this belong in the PL?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Ontario should follow Quebec's lead in making cell phones illegal to use while driving. Also for making winter tires the law.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ontario should follow Quebec's lead in making cell phones illegal to use while driving. Also for making winter tires the law.
Actually it's the use of cell phones without a hands-free device according the the ctv.ca article, but close enough.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Actually it's the use of cell phones without a hands-free device according the the ctv.ca article, but close enough.
Yes you're right..... people in Quebec will be able to use their cell phones again with a "hand free" setup......... According to me they should have restricted any use of cell phones while driving :suspiciou

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! that is NEEEDED!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
LOL, sorry. Can't blame me though. I don't pay attention to the Frenchies anymore than anyone else :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts