Lexus IS Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn aint that a bitch... I ordered the same wheels and was thinking I was gonna come out with something new, lol. Gotta give the credit to those that take the time to pick a real nice set of wheels that is rarely seen on the IS. You see alot buying the same wheels that alot of the community already have so good shit my man and im really feelin your color combo and your drop. Very tastefully done sir!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
DxPlicitOne said:
Damn aint that a bitch... I ordered the same wheels and was thinking I was gonna come out with something new, lol. Gotta give the credit to those that take the time to pick a real nice set of wheels that is rarely seen on the IS. You see alot buying the same wheels that alot of the community already have so good shit my man and im really feelin your color combo and your drop. Very tastefully done sir!
hopefully your nowhere near ohio...lol...just kidding, the rims are great and cant wait till you get yours on and post pics

nick

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
tsopranoMB said:
looks nice Nick...

I actually think the HRE's looked better though IMHO...hope you resolved that..

good luck bro

i loved my HRE's but unfortunatly i dont have them anymore...i really like the style of this rim and im starting to like them more than the HRE's. ive already gotten more compliments with these than the HRE's.

nick

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,473 Posts
SupraGOM said:
...i really like the style of this rim and im starting to like them more than the HRE's. ive already gotten more compliments with these than the HRE's.

nick

Man I have looked at this page several times.....and man you really got me thinking about getting these wheels....I have GGP too...One of the best Gunmetal/Grey wheels on a GGP. :cool:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.