1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
looks like they're 8000k bulbs

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Those have to be 8000K bulbs, look just like mine. :)

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
Nice!!! Bulbs look awesome!!!! But I always wondered if the 8000K is too bright for on coming traffic? If not, I want some!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
If those are stock amber fogs, then the stock headlights are close to stock, and the exposure is just set differently on the camera.

And 8000Ks aren't brighter, they just produce more glare.

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
^^^ i dont think he has stock headlights, thoes must be 8k they burn so blue nice but i would never get that bright.

and wow you got quite alot of negative camber in the rear :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
what size are ur rims? looking very sexy btw

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
^ yeah what are the specs on those rims? those are lookin really good, what kind are they anyway? i can't tell from the pics...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice car. I like the lights.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
sexyLexy808 said:
^^^ i dont think he has stock headlights, thoes must be 8k they burn so blue nice but i would never get that bright.

and wow you got quite alot of negative camber in the rear :)
GutterMouth said:
Nice!!! Bulbs look awesome!!!! But I always wondered if the 8000K is too bright for on coming traffic? If not, I want some!!! :)
the higher the kelvin, the less light output it admits. thats the most common myth. its acctually whatever is the closest to 5000k(sunlight), will be the brightest. so the people who get the higher kelvin get them because they want color.

so the higher you go, the less light output your going to get.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Looks good. Are they 18's or 19's? Looks like 8000k HID's because they look like mine.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha sorry about the confusing they are stock.
i was messing around with the camera options.
and i forgot to change it back.
and about the wheels they are Volk LE37T's 18"s

·
Registered
32 Posts
It appears you have the same camber issues i have. I was wondering what are u planning on doing to fix it, if anything? Also how fast are you running through tires?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts