Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to take some new pictures of the car since I've decided to sell it. It also helped that I took these right before California got drenched with rain last week. I'm sure going to miss her if she ends up selling. She just recently brought home Best Female Tuner at J's 2008 Gathering so that was a good way to start off the year.

Here are a few of the Nissan.

Enjoy! :p

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Anna, your car will be missed dearly! Dang, what a hot ass photo shoot! looking good girl.

Edit: Hey I didn't see the Nissan there earlier.....Looks sexy too. Lol!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Damn, nice collection you got going there. Too bad they are going to be split up. Congratulations on the win +rep to you.

Edit: you have given out too much rep in the bla bla bla bla. I'll have to come back and hit you up later.

Reactions: SLayerS

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
im gonna miss your car :(

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice pix Anna! Sad to hear you selling your IS. It is definitely one of the cleanest I've seen in person. Rep is in order for doing it the right way and representing GGP's in the Bay the right way!

·
Registered
476 Posts
nice 240...just sold mine recently..big regret!

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
That stinks you're selling it. Good luck with the next project, keep us updated!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
both clean rides!!!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
very tasteful.

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
Your car has such a great stance! As always, hopefully it goes to a good home.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Anna, I would buy this in a heartbeat if I wasn't paying my way through one more year of college right now.

I appreciate the fact you didn't black out any lights in the front since you've been modding your car. Looks 98% Altezza if I was looking through the rear-view. hehe

Best Vertex SXE-10 EVER! Don't sell it as a first car to some dumbass kid.

+ rep.

-Brian

1 - 20 of 56 Posts