Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i kno i havent post in a while because my car has been in a mess....i had to fix my bumper and get new pair of tail lights...and again when i got it back it had to be repainted because they didnt shave the sidemarker correctly..and the next day i got it back...some idiot F*&KIN HIT MY CAR and left at my work parking lot...u can see scratches on my bumper...
NEW STUFF ON CAR....
TANABE NF210
ALTEZZA GRILL
UGO SPOILER( i got lucky and pick it up 2 weeks ago)
SHAVED REAR BUMPER
RED TAIL LIGHTS

THIS IS THE PIC WHERE U CAN MY bumper scratched..it made cracks on the paint but the clear coat is hold it together...it looks like wolverine scars...=(
I Swear man...when i see any doouch bags hit and run again...im gona start bitching at them...THIS IS THE F&%Kin 3rd time it happen to me...f^&K!!!!

OH yea i decided to post up my FLOWERHORN FISH..HAAHAH bored...might as well post it

OPINIONSS WELCOME!!!

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Clean as hell... Man do I want a ugo roof spoiler.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Love it, cant wait to see it in a year from now.Im sure the good clean taste will carry through! Nice job
-Matt

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys for all the opinions!!!....my next thing to get is ltuned sides and a small subtle spoilers and that is it....and work on the system...!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
nice choice on nf210. what's your exhaust? super medallion??

not feeling the red tails though but looks clean.keep it up.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
love it all except the red tails. no horrible just not my taste. everything else looks great thought. keep up the good work!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts