Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
That's alot of pics, anyways you ride look nice, definetly feeling them headlights...

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
+++ rep for them Moda R6's. They look HOT! on the GGP. The pics are rather grainy. Is the image level low?? :suspiciou

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
+rep for a nice VIP style ride :approve:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks hawt. Black pearl emblems would make the back look even better.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sMoKeScReEn said:
+++ rep for them Moda R6's. They look HOT! on the GGP. The pics are rather grainy. Is the image level low?? :suspiciou
the camera is shit, im waiting for xmas to come and bring me a sd500, the hids are 12k

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Awesome pics man. You ride is looking good. Time for some BP rear emblems.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
great pics...and nice ride

gotta love the Trailorhomes in the background. :cool:

its the only lake/pond with a decent view within 100 miles its my friends trailor park, by the way it is the nicest/cleanest trailer park i have ever seen, if that counts for anything

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
As always......nice pics man!!! I will rep you again when I show some love to some other members!!!! Great pics man :approve:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
MAN do i love those dead/tail/fogs!! I wanna paint mine so bad but i honestly suck at that stuff so im afraid ill ruin all of it. Very hot bud. +rep

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
That is 1 sweet GGP n I love the Moda R6 because they look very big in the 19" form and my friend is debating the wheels for his Jaguar x type.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Very nice set up.....like the frontal pics, car looks like it's ready to pounce. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts