Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I bought the from him about 6 months or so. They look AWESOME, but still having problems rubbing up front. Should fix that 2dya though! :wink:

Yea the dent pisses me off!! :pissed:

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Bumpin'Lex said:
Yea I bought the from him about 6 months or so. They look AWESOME, but still having problems rubbing up front. Should fix that 2dya though! :wink:
Ghetto what? Man, your car is lookin' hot. Those rims are sexy!! Darrick is an awesome guy, I'm glad you pick them up from him. :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ghetto? Well I don't have a grill right now, Wheels rubbing up front, I got the dent, and finally my back fenders are kinda messed up from when they were modded to fit the 20's.......

It'll all be fixed here shortly! :crazy:

·
Registered
565 Posts
thats barely ghetto, and i love it. great work....anything on the inside yet? Maybe a custom stain or something... :lol:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
scottschoe said:
looks good. is it just me or is your exhaust sticking out a bit?

imagestation.com
I think the reason his exhaust is sticking out is because he has a C-West Rear Bumper. The C-West Rear Bumper is shorter than the Stock USDM Rear Bumper.

·
Registered
584 Posts
^^ that is correct, i had to cut my exhaust once i put my rear bumper on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.