Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys...took some pics of my ride, along with a great friend. His Durango has soooooo much crap done to it. its probably one of the fastest durango's out there...but, none the less, here is my ride:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I think this works a little better. Just put "img" in brackets in front of the link and "/img" at the end of the link, in brackets.

EDIT: This isn't mine. Just making it easier to view.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've got a new C-west kit that is being painted as we speek. i also have a TRD carbon fiber spoiler that fits great, but, when the kit goes on, i'm going to have them drill the holes for the spoiler....don't want anyone taking it. ;)

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
thksdad said:
i've got a new C-west kit that is being painted as we speek. i also have a TRD carbon fiber spoiler that fits great, but, when the kit goes on, i'm going to have them drill the holes for the spoiler....don't want anyone taking it. ;)
Just use some 3m double sided heavy duty tape, that stuff can hold up to 10 pounds per inch. Just use a couple of long strips and no one will be taking if off. ;)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea, i want to really bad...but, i don't want my grill to start having paint chipped by little rocks. i've got enough on my hood...but, luckly i'm get a carbon fiber hood...going to 2 tone it....like a lot of people do...carbon fiber in the middle, and ASP on the out sides. i'll update this page hopefully sometime soon when i get all my crap put on.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
thksdad said:
yea, i want to really bad...but, i don't want my grill to start having paint chipped by little rocks. i've got enough on my hood...but, luckly i'm get a carbon fiber hood...going to 2 tone it....like a lot of people do...carbon fiber in the middle, and ASP on the out sides. i'll update this page hopefully sometime soon when i get all my crap put on.

ie: have me paint it, I will use a thicker clear or more coats on it

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice car, you should drop it :).

If that durango is a 5.9RT, it will own a stock IS300.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It has exhaust, header, intake, chip, throttle body lift, system, ....etc....and he says he's about to supercharge it, its fairly fast. (im friends with him too)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts