Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as some know im finally back from afghanistan. i went to concord NC this weekend with some friends to a supra meet.

i had some time and installed my Apexi GT spec exhaust, megan Y pipe, K&N typhoon intake, plamsma ignition booster and my 19 inch RO_JA formula 1's. if you look at my mods list in my sig i still have alot of parts in my shop wating to be installed. i also applied my first few coats of zaino before the meet

here's some pics

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Welcome back, the wheels are definitely different! I like 'em, looks great!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
jaidedeye, your car looks hot bro. Can't wait to see the final transformation when you get done. And a "Heros" welcome back home to you sir!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
welcome home!!!! cars lookin good

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
;) I think everyone should instead of just giving a looks good. If you have something in specific you like. Let the man know. I would want to know what people enjoy and dislike on my car. Makes the thread more interesting for the maker and viewers. Sorry jaided, meant no harm to your thread. I would steal your exhaust if i didn't already hav one ;)

·
13,727 Posts
Those rims are nice. Nice car. How do you like your Apex exhaust, Im torn between that one and the Tanabe medallion touring. And I miss North Carolina...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Boys and there Shocker Stickers!?!?! but anyways I was lookin for some wheels earlier today and saw those I thought they were nice bc they looked different but had a good look nice choice.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those rims are nice. Nice car. How do you like your Apex exhaust, Im torn between that one and the Tanabe medallion touring. And I miss North Carolina...
the exhaust is great....nice power increas with the megan y pipe as well...nice throaty exhaust with no ricey buzz

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i really wanted to get wheels that not everyone has. i think im the only one who has them now on an IS300.

thanks for the compliments everyone

·
Registered
334 Posts
Glad to see them on and you back home! Looks NICE. Hope you received that Wheel Wax I sent. Thanks again for the purchase and thanks for your service!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to see them on and you back home! Look NICE. Hope you received that Wheel Wax I sent. Thanks again for the purchase and thanks for your service!
thanks man..thanks for the great deal on the wheels...i got the whel wax too..thanks again

·
1,621 Posts
Wheels look great man!

Might go through tires quickly with how your camber looks! ;) lol

+rep!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts