Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
color matches ok

just let me know when i can tell u where the shop fucked up!

David

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ouch, sorry, but that makes me feel better about my accident. I should get my car back tomorrow.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is300soon said:
color matches ok

just let me know when i can tell u where the shop fucked up!

David
tell me... :wink:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
youve got a real clean ride there....sorry to see it got trashed, but looks like it turned out great. by the way nice choice on those eyelids.

·
Registered
578 Posts
hmm... i like your car much better after the new parts (stock bottom grille and cwest eyelids) :whine: i miss my car... :cry: i should have it in about 2 weeks though...

·
Registered
28 Posts
hood gap

looks like your hood when closed has a gap on the right side. if you look at the pic on all pics it show theres a bit more gap on the right side....maybe you just didn't close it well?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
he is correct the hood is not closing correctly or THE BUMPER IS NOT ON TIGHT.. Look at the driver side near the fender and where the center of the bumper meets the hood.

David

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: hood gap

ace_1808 said:
looks like your hood when closed has a gap on the right side. if you look at the pic on all pics it show theres a bit more gap on the right side....maybe you just didn't close it well?
Yea...its the bumper.

Don't feel like quoting anymore...so

piesfinder: Thanks.

HoustonGGP: Thanks...I like the CF C-West style better.

paul's ggp: Thanks...I look like better after the accident.

ace_1808: Its the bumper gotta fix it.

NiCeLeX: The VVT-i emblem broke, so I took it off. Kinda ricey though, a waste of $20.

is300soon: Guess you were right, there is something wrong.

O yea as for the people who can't see the pics, stupid bellsouth limits 33MB a day, so here is another link (smaller pics) http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commu...rid=39293&groupid=76009&folderview=thumbs&ck=

1 - 20 of 22 Posts