Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car back today. I bought this Amuse replica front lip off ebay a while back. Everyone seems to think it's the Greddy lip, but if you compare them side by side, you can tell the differences.

This is when I got the lip. Yea, the exhaust is beat up, but I got a HKS Carbon TI sitting in the garage. Probably put it on when I get a rear lip.

Here are a few pics I snapped before the sun went down.

Interior shot

Next step.. Carson/L-Tuned Sides and Rear. This was kind of the look I was going for. I photoshopped some of it.

Oh yea, I also got the JDM fogs. Will the regular US spec. bulbs fit into it?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
What year is your IS300?

This will determine if the fogs will work...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMPRIMIS said:
What year is your IS300?

This will determine if the fogs will work...
It's an '03, the fogs came with bulbs, but the shop said they didn't fit the harness. I forgot to ask them if they tried to use the bulbs that were in my US spec fogs.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
shai770 said:
It's an '03, the fogs came with bulbs, but the shop said they didn't fit the harness. I forgot to ask them if they tried to use the bulbs that were in my US spec fogs.

Sounds like you need a H3-9006 adapter (have to cut your H3 off) and solder the 9006 onto the wiring

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
wow, if your car does turn out to be like or close to the photoshopped pic, it's gonna be real nice. PS*I fear for the amount of scrapage that lip is gonna endure.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks Niiice! I think I got the same one off of eBay. Did you happen to get it from carparts255?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments guys.

rllinghardis300 said:
shai.. are you dropped?
Nope not yet, planning on getting H-Techs after I get my wheels.

NiNE said:
where was that pic taken at? i've seen it before...
I took these in the parking lot in front of my cafe located in Township Villlage in Lawrenceville.

WuAzn156 said:
Looks Niiice! I think I got the same one off of eBay. Did you happen to get it from carparts255?
Yep, thats where I got it from.

GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
wow, if your car does turn out to be like or close to the photoshopped pic, it's gonna be real nice. PS*I fear for the amount of scrapage that lip is gonna endure.....
I've been very careful lately, I don't think the scrapage will start until the car is lowered. I've had a lot of erxperience with very low cars too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts