Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos I took at lunch time. I carry my camera with me usually just in case.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
^^^^Agreed

·
Registered
600 Posts
LMAO I also have to agree as well. Black is the way to go with this car...

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks fantastic.

What are your plans for the car? Any pictures of the interior? Night shots? I reaaaallly like black on this car....i cant even imagine what some gold wheels would look like...ugh...;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow.. This is the first time I'm seeing it in black.. Very nice!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks fantastic.

What are your plans for the car? Any pictures of the interior? Night shots? I reaaaallly like black on this car....i cant even imagine what some gold wheels would look like...ugh...;)
Yes I plan to do night shots at some point. I've been busy lately and haven't been able to. I just have to find the right place and right time to do it :)

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
If those headlight housings were painted black, and you tinted the windows it would look mean as hell!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If those headlight housings were painted black, and you tinted the windows it would look mean as hell!
I think so too! But I'm afraid to pull the headlights apart and get condensation built up inside in case the seals were put together correctly.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Black with gunmetal looks great, this is the first IS F I've seen that I can stand to look at. I don't really care for the lines, too much bulging IMHO. Props for having a super clean ride though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
very nice photos~ i thought the fog lights are yellow on is-f....mabe i am just wrong~ i like clear ones better anywayz~ nice~

1 - 20 of 24 Posts