Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone! Proud new IS-C owner here from Naples FL. A little over a week ago I made the decision to trade in my ugly Nissan Juke for a new 2012 IS350c! Unfortunately the only color they had on the lot was white, it wasn’t my first choice, but it had the saddle interior which I LOVE. So my impatience got the best of me and I settled for the white which is starting to grow on me actually. So far I am more than happy with my new ride. It is my first convertible and surely will not be my last! I haven’t decided whether or not to keep this car stock or to sink some money in performance modifications. from what I have read so far, there is not much more power left on the table for doing simple intake/exhaust upgrades:(...I also have a Subaru WRX that i purchased new back in 2007 that i use as a project/race car. Despite how much of a maintenance nightmare it is, i just can’t bring myself to get rid of it. It's a love/hate relationship... Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Pictures of my babies!

5% tint is a must! Chevy visors are from previous employment...

Headlight was removed before heading to the track...

Money shot...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome - well if I am allowed to say that since I am even newer than you - lol.

I am set to take delivery of a IS 250 C tomorrow.

Anyway, it will be my wife's car but I will be caring for it and playing with it a bit.

I will post pics as soon as I get the car home.

Anyway, I will be looking for some 18inch wheels immediately. I will check the for sale forum here but if there are any other forums or preferred vendors that you recommend please let me know.

I look forward to the discussion on the forum!

Jax

1 - 2 of 2 Posts