Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone,

Here's the newest addition to the Canadian forum, I picked up an IS300 about 2 weeks ago and I am looking forward to discussing with other members from the area. I'm from the K-W region and will try to come out for some meets eventually. It's nice to see there's a lot of Canadian members and many near my area. Here's some pictures of the IS300.

·
1,621 Posts
Welcome and good choice in color!!!

Are you planning on modifying it at all or gonna run it stock for a while?

Regardless looking good and enjoy!! :approve:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think there are 7 or 8 of us now from the K-W area.
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I have the same package as you... except silver exterior.

Looks like you guys in Kitchener will be able to have your own meets this year. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's good to know there were more members from the K-W region than I expected.

Welcome and good choice in color!!!

Are you planning on modifying it at all or gonna run it stock for a while?

Regardless looking good and enjoy!! :approve:
Well I'm planning on getting Tein coilovers (CS, SS or Flex) and maybe a Seibon CF front lip to start.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Welcome! Where bouts in k/w are you from? im over in southeast kitchener.

IS is lookin nice and clean! keep it that way!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Where bouts in k/w are you from? im over in southeast kitchener.

IS is lookin nice and clean! keep it that way!
I'm from the North end of Kitchener, off Fischer-Hallman.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome! I live in London but am quite often in Waterloo (Weber and Northfield) visiting friends and family. I also have an Onyx/Tan IS

·
Registered
941 Posts
With this many ppl in this area now, we can probably have some meets here too, instead of having to drive to toronto all the time....just an idea!?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice IS!, welcome :D, thats the exact same color combo (both interior and exterior) as my friends IS300 lol. Just his has a Red L symbol on his trunk. Don't know if anyone has seen him. And lowered on teins.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I live right by bleams and fischer-hallman, hey are those taken from the car wash on highland?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live right by bleams and fischer-hallman, hey are those taken from the car wash on highland?
Hahaha good guess! +REP for you. Yea that's where I generally go to wash my car other than at home. Looking forward to seeing your IS350 around town with the new mods!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hahaha good guess! +REP for you. Yea that's where I generally go to wash my car other than at home. Looking forward to seeing your IS350 around town with the new mods!
thanks for the rep! :) I use to take my subaru there all the time and rent from that rogers..not anymore though.. lol way to many late fees...even after they released the whole, "no late fees" program..they still call me like once every couple of months saying i have an overdue account :confused:

Enjoy the car! love the is300 styling especially in that color it really is timeless.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nice Choice, the black with the Tan int. looks really good!

Future Mods?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Nice Choice, the black with the Tan int. looks really good!

Future Mods?
Wow, I did not know that this color combination was available? I like it cause its different.

Were have I been?

Welcome.

Digger08

1 - 18 of 18 Posts